Please read this small print. By making a booking with TARGET Ski Training, you are agreeing to all the terms and conditions listed below:
1. It is your responsibility to obtain the relevant insurance for your holiday, making sure it covers the Snowsports activities you will be participating in.
2. In the event of essential cancellation by you; you will receive a 90% refund of payments made up to a month before the start date of your course, cancellation within a month you will receive a 50% refund of payments made unless it is within 14 days of the start date of your course, within which time you will receive no refund. We strongly recommend you take out cancellation insurance.
3. Payment in full or 20% deposit must be made to secure your course. Payment in full must be paid one month before your course start date.
4. In the event of cancellation or curtailment or inability to ski because of any cause outwith our control (for example: weather, snow conditions, illness, accident, mechanical failure, etc), no refunds will be made to you. We recommend you take out cancellation insurance and on request we can provide you with a letter for your insurance company.
5. If the course is cancelled by TARGET Ski Training, a full refund of payments received will be given as soon as possible, but no refund or responsibility will be made for additional costs incurred.
6. Photographs of clients may be used in publicity material relating to TARGET Ski Training. Your booking confirms consent to the photographs being used. Please let us know if you would prefer video or photographs of not to be used by TARGET Ski Training.
7. If you are not 100% satisfied with our service or your course, please let us know as soon as possible and we will make our best efforts to meet your expectations.
8. We carefully consider the standards of our clients as well as the conditions to design a programme of sessions, meeting times and venues. However these arrangements are subject to change at any time in light of prevailing conditions.
9. While you are in the care of your trainer you should respect the professional judgements made by them and follow all safety considerations. You will be taking part in physical activity in a mountain environment so should present yourself for your session in a fit and safe condition.
Bookings with TARGET Ski Training, will be governed by, and construed and interpreted in accordance with Scottish Law